[gnome-women] WomenInGnome

Hello Gnome,

    My name is Nikoleta Papanastasiou and I am a student of Information Technology - Applied Informatics department, University of Macedonia (Thessaloniki, Greece) and I'm in my last year of studies.

    I first heard about Gnome on Tuesday October 22nd, when Linux and Free Software Community of University of Macedonia gathered as team and had their initial event to promote GNU/Linux to our university. I was informed by Stathis Iosifidis about Gnome and OPW as much as impressed by this interesting approach of programming, which introduces women to the computer world. So, I joined the Gnome mailing-list and also the Facebook page "women in GNOME".

    As long as the present ideas of the list include programing languages that I'm not familiar with, I'm mainly and mostly interested in Stathis Iosifidis' idea about translating part of the "help gnome" page.

   I have already translated epiphany.help.master.el  ( link: https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/epiphany/master/help/el )  to get used to the the translation process and I'm going for more... I'd like to know more about the internship, such as how can I get the approvement to participate in OPW.

Thank you in advance!!