Re: [gnome-women] IRC and two nicknames

Hi Anna,

Can you give an example? Sometimes my name appears differently because my chat program crashes, and when I log back in and my old connection is still active. When that happens the program appends a number to the end of my nick. When I am logged into more than one IRC service (like irc.gimp.org and irc.gnome.org) then the same thing happens. Sometimes people set their name to something slightly different when they are away (like Anna_away or Anna_afk).

Does that answer your question or were you thinking of something different?

Meg