From: "Marina Zhurakhinskaya" <marinaz redhat com>
To: "gnome-women-list" <gnome-women-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:17:54 PM
Subject: [gnome-women] women's dinner at GUADEC

Hi all!

Let's get together for a women's dinner tomorrow, Friday, July 27, at 9:00pm. This will give us a chance to meet each other, discuss our experiences, and discuss the effort to involve more women in GNOME and free software.

We'll send details about the restaurant once we have an accurate count and make a reservation, so please *respond as soon as possible if you will attend*. We'll be meeting a 8:30pm outside RIALTA to walk/get rides to the restaurant.

Please let any women you meet at GUADEC know about the dinner and forward them this e-mail, so that they can reply.

Thanks!
Marina