[gnome-women] Query regarding Gnome Women/Outreach Program

Dear Sir,

 I, Sukanya Kudi, am a sixth semester undergraduate student in India. I came to know about the Gnome Women/Outreach Program 2012 through a friend.Since my operating system is Linux Mint , I consider it to be a great opportunity to work for it and contribute towards it . The procedure given on the official site has left me confused a bit. I would like to know if i can apply for the internship now or is the deadline over .Also, please can you send the details to be sent if I can still apply for this internship.

Hope to see your reply soon.

Regards,
Sukanya Kudi