Re: [gnome-women] women's events at the Desktop Summit

Hello!

I'll be at the Desktop Summit on Saturday and Sunday (not directly involved in Gnome/KDE development but co-organised Libre Graphics Meeting 2010 and active in Les Samedies, a women and Free Software group in Brussels). If it happens to work out on Sunday, I'd love to join; if not: enjoy dinner :-)

best,

Femke