Re: [gnome-women] women's events at the Desktop Summit

I will be there! Either day.
On Jul 13, 2011 6:30 PM, "Yu Liansu" <yuliansu realss com> wrote:
> I'll be there too, also both evening are fine for me:)
>
> Yu Liansu
>
> 于 2011年07月14日 06:29, Izabel Valverde 写道:
>> I'll be there!!!
>>
>> Izabel
>>

>> 2011/7/13 Marina Zhurakhinskaya<marinaz redhat com>:
>>> Hi all!
>>>
>>> It would be great to have a women's dinner at the Desktop Summit,
similar to the one we had last year at GUADEC. I was thinking we could have
it on Sunday, August 7 or Monday, August 8 at 6:30pm. Please let me know as
soon as possible if you are coming to the Desktop Summit and would be
interested in attending a dinner. Would either evening work for you?

>>> We will also try to plan a BoF together with KDE women, so that we can
all meet each other and discuss women outreach efforts.

>>> Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be attending, as this
will help in planning the events. If you are local, and can suggest a
reasonably quiet and inexpensive restaurant near the venue that would
accommodate a large group that would be great!

>>> Thanks,
>>> Marina