From: "Rayna" <rayna st gmail com>
To: "Marina Zhurakhinskaya" <marinaz redhat com>
Cc: "gnome-women-list" <gnome-women-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2011 1:18:59 PM
Subject: Re: [gnome-women] GNOME women's dinner details

2011/8/5 Marina Zhurakhinskaya < marinaz redhat com >

Hi all!

Hi,

This sounds great! But some of us will not be able to attend and I was wondering whether there would be some minutes from the BoF sessions mentioned below. Thanks :)

Also, please consider attending the following sessions.

Interns showcase on Saturday, August 6 at 5:15pm where 8 of the OPW/GSoC interns will be presenting:
https://www.desktopsummit.org/program/sessions/gnome-and-kde-interns-showcase

Women's Networking BoF on Tuesday, August 9 at 6pm:
http://wiki.desktopsummit.org/Workshops_%26_BoFs/2011/Women%27s_Networking_BoF

Mentoring programs feedback BoF on Wednesday, August 10 at 3pm:
http://wiki.desktopsummit.org/Workshops_%26_BoFs/2011/mentoring_programs_feedback

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Marina