[gnome-women] GNOME Journal

Hi GNOME Women team!

I was wondering (and hoping!) if there was interest in doing another
GNOME Journal special edition written by the GNOME Women community later
this year.   I believe we had a lot of success with last year's edition
and I was hoping we could do it again.

I was thinking we could do it in the November time frame to give us time
to recruit authors and articles but other than that haven't spent a lot
of time thinking about the project timeline.

If there is interest, please let me know and I am happy to help in every
way I can.

Best,

Paul