Re: [gnome-women] A Planet for FOSS Women!

Hi Izabel!  Good to hear from you!

The admin work is super simple.  If you click on "Admin interface" on
the right side of the <http://planeteria.org/wfs> page, you can edit
the feed to add/subtract users.  The password is "wfs".  Shhh! ;)

The admin work is essentially adding new people to the feed, changing
URLs if needed, adding faces where available, removing dead blogs and
removing people that want to leave.  They update you by email, you
make the necessary changes to the feed.

First up is Ubuntu Women at <http://planet.ubuntu-women.org/>.  They
didn't want to be included as a group, so we need to email each of the
people in the UW feed who aren't already on the WFS feed and ask if
they want to be included.  If they do, we need their name, the URL of
their blog feed and (if they want) a url of a picture (no greater than
250x250 pixels) to associate with their feed.  Enter it in the form
and... you're good.

The software is rather beta, so let me know if you have any problems
with it.  Once you're comfortable I'll start directing people to you
instead of me for further stuff!

Peace!