Re: [gnome-women] A Planet for FOSS Women!

That really cool! *Adds that to her bookmarks*

FYI. I'm pretty sure Stephane Delcroix identifies as male
( http://www.blogger.com/profile/13725417672949898970 )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St%C3%A9phane is a male name, not to be
confused with Stephanie. :)

--danni