Re: [gnome-women] Introduction and article

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 6:12 AM, Ara Pulido <ara ubuntu com> wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Ara and I work for Canonical as part of the Ubuntu QA team. I would love to know more about women in GNOME and to be able to share experiences.

Welcome to the group, Ara!

I am doing desktop testing automation for GNOME (I started the GNOME desktop testing effort [1]). I use Mago [2], a tool and process based in LDTP. I could write an article about GNOME desktop testing automation and how to use Mago for it.

That'd be great! I also think it will be really good to spread the word about the GNOME desktop testing automation.

I added it to http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/ArticleSubmissionQueue. You can find writing guidelines here, http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal.

Stormy