[gnome-women] What types of studies would be useful?

I'm meeting with the National Center for Women & Information Technology[1] either tomorrow or next week. They are interested in what types of studies about women and open source would be useful to open source software projects.

I think to be successful at making a change they would have to include the project in the process and have a very actionable list of recommended things.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks,

Stormy

[1] http://www.ncwit.org/resources.res.practices.php