[gnome-women] Fwd: 2008 pizzigati prize

Hi everyone :)

Please feel free to forward this wherever you think it might be useful. This email sends it to grrltalk (since it's the busiest Linuxchix list), GNOME-Women and Ubuntu-Women. Thanks to Barry Warsaw of Mailman for the heads-up.

Go for the prize, chix! :D

If the lists strip the attachment, the info is at:
http://www.pizzigatiprize.org/

Begin forwarded message:

Hi Terri, Clytie,

I just sent an announcement of the 2008 Pizzigati Prize to the mailing list (and to the python announce list).

One thing that everyone on this year's awards committee is keen to see is more applications from women open source developers. I hope you don't mind me asking you to help spread the word to any open source communities you might be involved with.

Please feel free to spread this information as far and wide as you can! The folks that run this prize are really fantastic and it's a great opportunity.

Thanks,
-Barry

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n