[gnome-women] Blog on events for women in technology?

Hello, ladies!

We've been getting ads of all kinds of interesting events lately, and
I've been cross-forwarding them to another small network of women in
technology. Is there, by any chance, a blog or news site on these kinds
of events somewhere, so that we could do some centralized advertising
through it via e.g. RSS feeds?

If not, anyone interested in starting one up? I have a blog service
available at the university, but the problem there is that I would be
the only one able to post on it, and I'm often too busy to keep track of
these kinds of events. I'd therefore rather see either a more
community-driveable site or a blog by someone who is into blogging
themselves. :) Would this be something we should try to get Sourceforge
or a similar larger site to offer on the side?

--Sini seldom goes to these events, just advertises them. X-)