[gnome-women] guadec meeting for gnome-women

Hi girls,

I'm a new member of GNOME Women, so first I'll introduce myself a bit :)

I'm a 21 year-old computer engineer from Turkey and I'm also a GSoC student under GNOME working for Evolution and Seahorse. I like Debian, Ruby, metal music and old damn FRP games. I've a blog right there- if interested -> http://pinguar.org/blog

So.. Are there any chix who'll come to Guadec? I'm going to join to Guadec for the first time, and a little party or sth. like would be nice to meet and enjoy with other GNOMEchix0rz! ;)

Cheers,
--
Pınar Yanardağ (PINguAR)
http://pinguar.org/eng