Re: [gnome-women] guadec meeting for gnome-women

HI everyone :)

On 01/07/2007, at 6:48 AM, Pınar Yanardağ wrote:

I'm a new member of GNOME Women, so first I'll introduce myself a bit :)

Marhaba Pinar. :)

I'm a 21 year-old computer engineer from Turkey and I'm also a GSoC student under GNOME working for Evolution and Seahorse. I like Debian, Ruby, metal music and old damn FRP games. I've a blog right there- if interested -> http://pinguar.org/blog

I have a number of Turkish woman friends, so I am delighted to welcome you to GNOME Women.

So.. Are there any chix who'll come to Guadec? I'm going to join to Guadec for the first time, and a little party or sth. like would be nice to meet and enjoy with other GNOMEchix0rz! ;)

I can't attend cons, since I can't move around at all, but I hope you have a great time. There should be at least one BOF session aimed at chix, and you're bound to meet other chix there. Check out the Linuxchix lists for other people's plans for GUADEC, if you haven't joined Linuxchix yet. ;)

Good luck with everything!