[gnome-women] Membership committee has new members

Hi all,

For those of you who don't know yet, I just wanted to congratulate
GNOME-Women members Clytie Siddall and Izabel Cerqueira on becoming the
two newest members of the GNOME foundation membership committee - it's a
thankless job, but one which is hugely important, and I would like to
welcome them both on board.

It's great to see a committee as central as this for the foundation
become more geographically and gender diverse.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary