Re: [gnome-women] GNOME to Sponsor Female Developers in a Summer Outreach Program

On 15/06/2006, at 5:27 AM, Hanna M. Wallach wrote:

The GNOME Foundation has just announced that it will be running a
"Summer of Code"-like program for female students in order to promote
the participation of women in GNOME-related development!

This is great! :)

I've sent it to my son, and asked him to make sure all the female students in his faculty know about it. He considers the proportion of female students shockingly low, but it's a start...