[gnome-women] Re: Georgian Gnome l10n state

On 14/02/2006, at 7:59 AM, Alinux wrote (very much in part):

Ubuntu Translators + GIA.ge = I, Alexander, Gia Shervashidze (Mozilla
our girlfriends (linguist students), Temuri Doghonadze, and Gio
Machitidze (GioMac)...

Mobrdzandeet to you all! :)  (Welcome!)

Temuri Doghonadze, Gio Machitidze, I also invite you to join Gnome- Women:

I hope to meet you there. :)

"GNOME Women is a group dedicated to providing encouragement for women to contribute to GNOME."

Everyone with that aim in view is welcome, but I am speaking personally to female translators like this, because we have too few of them, and I think together, we can try to address some of the reasons why. :)