[gnome-women] Liasing with LinuxChix

Hi GNOME Women,

As per a recent discussion LinuxChix's grrltalk and volunteer lists,
LinuxChix is considering what it can do to help the * Women projects,
including GNOME Women, out with their missions. So far we're doing two
things:

 1. updating our website to prominently link to the women development
    groups

 2. trying to actively liase with them to see if there's anything else
    they need or want from LinuxChix

Re #2, I volunteered to do liason with GNOME Women since I was here
anyway. So, let me know at any point if there seems to be some way that
GNOME Women and LinuxChix could work together or we could send you some
people or publicity or you could do the same for us or... let me know.

-Mary