Re: [gnome-women] advice needed on a BOF

Hi Farzaneh,

Awesome! Great to hear that you're sparking more discussion of women in
FOSS communities; best of luck, and let us know how it goes!

I'm going to give ya a handful of links:

Linuxchix has a women in open source/free software bibliography you may
find helpful:
http://www.linuxchix.org/content/docs/research/bibliography

Also, I was recently pointed towards an interesting article Nancy
Ratliff, a Ph.D. candidate in Rhetoric & Feminism, had to say about
women in open source communities: http://culturecat.net/node/889 . You
might find something interesting in my response to the article:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/mihmo/6071.html

:)

~m