[gnome-women] Mirrors to the HOWTO and assorted Kudos!

Hi,

I just read about the Gnome Women movement on Footnotes and although I've
posted comments there, I thought it would be prudent to send this email and
let everybody know that I am offering two of my servers to host the HOWTO
written by many of the women in the computer industry.

Original:
http://infohost.nmt.edu/~val/howto.html

Mirrors:
http://www.kennethpaul.com/Encourage-Women-in-Linux-HOWTO.html
http://www.makeitfast.com/Encourage-Women-in-Linux-HOWTO.html

Also, if there is any other assistance I may be able to provide, I'd like to
extend my offer of help. While I know this is mainly for women helping other
women get into the industry, it may be helpful for everyone to have
like-minded men available to show newcomers that there are guys out there
that are more than willing to help promote and encourage them where needed.

Congratulations on taking the first steps, and I look forward to seeing the
success of Gnome Women.

- Ken