[gnome-women] gnome women webpage

Hello all,

It's pretty exciting starting gnome women...and a webpage would
definitely help with communication and promotion.  I'd like to take on
the task of designing a site but before I begin, it would be great to
get suggestions concerning what to include and whatnot.

If someone wants to come up with content, that would also be cool.

One of my ideas is to include an area for bios.  I think that would be
pretty useful in getting to know each other and for newcomers in
figuring out who to contact. =)

Diana