RE: [gnome-women] Gnome Women Logo Contest

Hi! I'm not the greatest artist or anything, but felt I could give it the
ol' college try, and came up with two possible logos. Of course, if anyone
wants to take my originals (sorry, they are in Photoshop and Illustrator, as
my Linux box decided it wanted to move on to another plain of existence) and
do what you wish with them, you are by all means given permission to do so.
My logos are hereby under the same license as the original logo that I
created mine from. ^_^

The first one [denoted by (R)] I created in Illustrator and then copied into
Photoshop for some 'finishing' touches. It's the standard Gnome-Text logo,
with a couple of differences:

1) The foot and text have a rainbow-ish gradient
2) The Light->Dark grey gradient has a plastic wrap on it

The second one [denoted by (F)] was created in Illustrator only. It features
your standard Gnome-Text logo, but instead of the big toe, it has a nice
daisy-like flower instead.

The images, and "source"-files, are located on my laptop, which is located
at http://dohpaz.mine.nu/gnome/. I don't really have any permanent place I
could put them right now, so if you can't get them from here, then let me
know and I'll email them to you (I don't wish to bombard the list with
1.2mb--total--of data).

- Ken