Re: mirrorlist

On 10-12-2020 14:54, Andrea Veri wrote:
Frans,

you can do something like this:

https://download.gnome.org/FGO-FOOTER.html?mirrorlist

Usually just append ?mirrorlist to the target file you want to download and it'll show you the list of all the available mirrors.

Thanks!

Il giorno gio 10 dic 2020 alle ore 14:40 Frans de Boer <frans fransdb nl> ha scritto:
LS,

In the recent past I used the WELCOME.msg.mirrorlist to find the fastest
mirror available to me. This, because local/national mirrors - depending
upon the time of day - are not always the fastest. Since this file is
missing from the website, I have to manually pick an address from an
older file I had copied locally.

Where can I find a list of (global) gnome mirrors?

Regards, Frans.