Re: can't log in (or reset pass) to extensions.gnome.org...

BTW: But maybe redesign or change to dark blue the websites, i think the currently is looks very old today. Really good chance to re:brand in 2020, with big version that looks promise. if we talk about improvements :)

Wow, maybe not? the first version of the site is still burn in my head... :) but maybe is good idea anyway, who knows? Actually, gnome seems extraordinary this days.

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 20 באוק׳ 2019 ב-19:25 מאת ‪Shimi‬‏ <‪shimi810 gmail com‬‏>:‬
Reset form was fixed a couple of years ago. 100% of those mails about users trying wrong logins.

Yes. the password hash was broken between Django upgrades, so i must to agree. it's just look like from outside like this, sorry.

BTW: But maybe redesign or change to dark blue the websites, i think the currently is looks very old today. Really good chance to re:brand in 2020, with big version that looks promise. if we talk about improvements :)

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 20 באוק׳ 2019 ב-10:44 מאת ‪Yuri Konotopov‬‏ <‪ykonotopov gnome org‬‏>:‬