Re: Change email address on extensions.gnome.org

24.01.2019 17:03, Martin Zurowietz пишет:
Hello,

Hi

is this the right place to ask for a changed email address for a user
account on extensions.gnome.org? I recently lost access to the email
address that I used to create the account and couldn't find any way to
change it myself. I'd be grateful if anyone can point me in the right
direction.

Write me your login and registered email address directly.

Thanks,

Martin Zurowietz