Re: Logins not working...

04.04.2019 07:28, Jim Avera via gnome-web-list пишет:
There is something wrong with logins.  Attempting to log in at

   https://extensions.gnome.org/accounts/login/

never works.  After entering the pw and clicking the blue "Log in" button, the screen just refreshes but gives no error indication (it just stays "Please enter a correct username & password" at the top).

You should enter your login in "Username" field, not email.

I've gone through the "Change Password" procedure and am certain I'm entering the correct pw (using copy-and-paste).

Firefox 66.0.2 on Ubuntu 18.10.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.