GUADEC Websites Hackfest in Brussels 🇧🇪👩‍💻

Greetings folks,

Information can make or break an experience. On a good day, information enables you to make informed decisions, save time and find your way.

The GUADEC website is a resource used by attendees before, during and after the event. On the conference days in particular, convenient access to that information is critical. Finding information must be quick and efficient - so GNOMEies can focus on what matters most to them.

At last year's GUADEC I observed how people were using the website to get around and keep up to date with the changes. I've thought a lot about the ways we can make it better since. I know we can do better.

So with that, I would like to invite you to a Hackfest, on Friday 1st February 2019 in Brussels. One day before FOSDEM! We'll identify problems with the website, plan actions and as time permits: fix things!

If you'd like to take part, then please consider adding yourself to the roster. This will allow me to gauge interest and make a strong case for accessing funds: https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GUADECWeb2019#Attendees

I also need a secondary point of contact. If you'd like to join me in facilitating the needs of everyone involved, then please let me know.

See https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GUADECWeb2019. More details to follow.

Thanks
Steve