missing/broken documentation pages

The API reference page for GNOME contains many links to pages which are
empty or nonexistent. As an example, I was looking for the C++ bindings,

  https://developer.gnome.org/references#c++-bindings

but most of those links lead to empty pages.

There is a bug for this

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glibmm/issues/26

reported a full year ago, but unfortunately the situation is just
getting worse. It seems to be a doxygen issue.

This looks very bad; newcomers to the gtkmm bindings simply are not
able to find _any_ reference documentation online, and are likely to be
put off by this.

If I can help in any way I'm happy to do more digging, but at the very
least, can someone please post a status update on this?

Thanks,
Kasper