Re: ustring documentation?

Yes, that is what I'm looking for. Is ustring deprecated now or is there another reason that its documentation is gone?

On 3/9/2018 4:14 AM, Timothy Martin wrote:
The Wayback Machine has this:

Is that what you seek?

Tim

On Mar 8, 2018 18:38, "Matthew A. Postiff" <postiffm comcast net> wrote:

Hi, I seem to be unable to find the ustring documentation. I thought there was, up until recently, a substantial page at this address:

https://developer.gnome.org/glibmm/stable/classGlib_1_1ustring.html

But it is now empty. That's where Google search wants to send me when I search for glibmm ustring.

Is there a better place to go for these docs? Thanks,

Matt