Re: Cannot log in to extensions.gnome.org

Hello.

Are you using your login (not email) at login form?

5 февр. 2018 г. 12:23 пользователь "priit" <priit wp ee> написал:
Hi,

It seems (for new users?) there is currently no way to log in to extensions.gnome.org. Tried with Chrome and Firefox.

I created my user yesterday, got confirmation email, confirmed my account.

Could not log in. Tried then to reset my password, which succeeded, but still could not log in.

Today I retried resetting password- still no success.

There is no error message, just the login form is displayed after unsuccessful login.

p.