Re: Words are not shown on website in Firefox

Please run this fiddle: https://jsfiddle.net/8mkv0hne/
And show screenshot of results.

Here is the screenshot.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:11 AM, Yuri Konotopov <ykonotopov gnome org> wrote:
26.10.2017 06:22, Richard Wong пишет:
I have now identified the problem. The file "fonts.b79705d7f795.css" is actually causing the font not being rendered properly on firefox for some reasons. If I remove the content of this css file, it's then displayed properly. Strangely it is fine when I open it on the firefox in my virtualbox os. I might just need to reinstall my firefox or something.

I think that problem is in your system fonts.
Please try this:

1. Open extensions.gnome.org
2. Hit F12
3. Select any "missing" text block