Re: GNOME Shell Extensions account

11.07.2017 05:03, Edwin Khoo пишет:
Hi all,
Hi

I created a new account at GNOME Shell Extensions (https://extensions.gnome.org/) but didn't activate it within 5 days. It seems that both the username and email address are locked and I cannot reuse them to register a new account. Attempting to reset password at https://extensions.gnome.org/accounts/password/reset/ also does not send reset instructions to my email address. Is there a way to reuse/unlock my username and email address? Thanks.

I activated your account, but changed your password.
Try to reset password to restore access to account.

Best,
Edwin