Re: extensions-web project maintainership

Totally OK for me Yuri. I also see you have been working out some bugs
with Olav. Olav, can you confirm Yuri's involvement and ack his
request?

Thanks,

Hi all.

Recently I contacted with  Jasper St. Pierre - extensions-web project
maintainer (as stated in project's doap file) - and he said that he "no
longer involved in GNOME or with the GNOME Extensions website".

If no one against I would like to take project maintainership.

P.S.: This is my second message to this list. First one was suspended
because I was not subscribed to list.

--
Best regards, Yuri Konotopov