Suggestion: adding a custom "button" class to the wiki

Hello everyone,

I've tried to add a big, blue, fancy "Get our app!" button on the Games wiki page (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Games/), but I've found that that MoinMoin doesn't allow for much visual tweaking from the page's wikicode. What I've found is that it is possible to add custom CSS classes for the users to put inside the pages. (https://moinmo.in/HelpOnThemes) So, what do you think of a `button` CSS class, to allow wiki editors to easily add clickable buttons, kind of like what Boostrap does? (http://v4-alpha.getbootstrap.com/components/buttons/) I think this could become a more relevant feature in the future, with the advent of Flatpak bundles as a new way of distribute our apps:)

[Note: I've already sent that mail to the mailing list address, but since I was not a member of that list, I was worried that the mail did end up in some spam folder. So here is it again. Sorry for any inconvenience]

Cheers,

Laurent