Correct a information in the Wiki Website (Ubuntu GNOME description)

Hello to everyone from the GNOME-web-lists

  I've saw and noted that the website for GNOME wiki was recently updated, and in the description of the page topic below, about where to get GNOME, there is a mistake commited by the person or team that populated the website page.

Here is the link where the problem occured:

https://www.gnome.org/getting-gnome/

. The description says that the Ubuntu GNOME 16.04 comes with GNOME 3.20, but actually is not. According to the Ubuntu GNOME wiki:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseNotes/UbuntuGNOME

, the Ubuntu GNOME 16.04.x "Xenial Xerus", comes with GNOME "3.18", but in the GNOME wiki was written that this edition of the Ubuntu comes with the version "3.20".

Could the responsible by mantain the website, correct this little mistake, for do not pass to user a wrong information about where to get updated version of the GNOME Desktop Environment?

I wait a fix, and a brief correction about this wrongly imputed information as soon as possible.

Note: The others Linux Distributions descriptions that I've checked are Ok, only the Ubuntu GNOME need to be changed from "Ubuntu GNOME 16.04" ("Xenial Xerus") to "Ubuntu GNOME 16.10" ("Yakkety Yak"), to match and give the correct information for the user.

Thanks for your attention.
Luis.