Re: Latest release in footer points to Gnome 3.14

Thanks for your report, I've just committed a fix [1] for it.

Have a great day!

[1] https://infrastructure.gnome.org/browse/puppet/commit/?id=a4149be

As the subject states, the latest release link in the footer (actual
URL, https://www.gnome.org/start/stable, which redirects) points to the
GNOME 3.14 release page, as opposed to 3.16.

- Joshua

P.S. Sorry if this has been reported before, I literally JUST joined the
mailing list and haven't checked archives yet.