GNOME Extensions feature request

Hi,
I have problems with downloading an GNOME extensions from https://extensions.gnome.org. The name is disper-displays. I want to modify it to work with newer GNOME. I've tried to download it in Debian Sid; it asked to install but no files were placed in ~/.local/share/gnome-shell. Then I virtualized Ubuntu 12.04.5 and the on/off switch wasn't even showing.
What I'm trying to say is that it's hard to download the source code of older extensions. A link to archive on every extension page would be nice.

Greetings
Łukasz Wieczorek