Create Flattr buttons, looking for Social Media Credentials

Hi folks.

I've added Flattr buttons to our Web site.
You should see it among the sharing buttons, usually at the bottom of each page.
These can be turned off per page or post.
You can also find a new donation method on the donate page: http://www.gnome.org/friends/other-ways-to-donate/

I am looking for connecting Flattr to various services we have accounts for.
Flattr allows Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Github, Youtube, Flickr and a few more.
Can someone with credentials for any of those services get in touch with me so that we can connect Flattr
with it?

Thanks,
  Tobi