Subject: Rhythmbox page might be promoting proprietary software
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 14:09:38 -0400
From: Bob Hogg <hogg bob 2 gmail com>
To: webmaster fsf org

Hello,

The current revision of the Rhythmbox page
(http://projects.gnome.org/rhythmbox/) contains a fairly prominent link
to Apple's iTunes webpage, which in turn currently has a big download
link on it.

I don't really think it's appropriate that GNOME should point website
visitors so close to a non-FOSS package.

If this isn't your concern and/or is beyond your control, my apologies.

Thank you,

Robert Hogg
hogg bob 2 gmail com