Have a IRC-kind of chat on the Gnome website.

Hey Folks,

Though Gnome has IRC channels, but given the changing usage pattern, it would be much useful to users if there was an on-website-IRC kind of support, were users can discuss among themselves and get doubts resolved, all from the website.

I am co-founderĀ  at Confaber (http://confaber.com), we provide exactly that kind of service, it just needs two lines of HTML to be embedded on the website. The service is completely free of cost.

We would request you to try out our service on the Gnome website. We would be happy to provide all kinds of support.

We are sure that this will be very beneficial to Gnome users and developers alike.

Do let me know if you need any other info.Hope to hear from you soon.

Sherry Jindal,
Co-founder and VP Marketing,
Confaber IncĀ