Broken links on 'GIO Reference Manual' page

Hi,

While reading GIO documentation I have faced some broken links, like this one:
https://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/gobject/gobject-The-Base-Object-Type.html#g-object-unref

Which is accessed by clicking the g_object_unref reference in this page:
https://developer.gnome.org/gio/2.30/GFile.html#g-file-get-parent

I have seen other broken links somewhere else so I ran the following command:
 linkchecker "https://developer.gnome.org/gio/2.30/index.html" --file-output=text

And got this:

That's it. 40244 links checked. 30 warnings found (971 ignored or duplicates not printed). 870 errors found.
Stopped checking at 2013-07-01 23:48:26-005 (3 minutes, 16 seconds)

All those errors have the "404 Not Found" message.

I'd like to contribute to fix those broken links in some way, please let me know if I could help on that or if further information is required.

Regards,
Cristopherson