Where is the Desktop User Guide pdf file????

I have spent a LOT of time trying to find a PDF version of a Desktop User's Guide for Gnome 3.

Where is it? What am I missing? Do you even have one?

I can find bits of old user guides for unbutu or suse but they are of no help to me. None. We are looking at
Fedora 17. Is there a "special" version of the desktop doc for each dist of Linux?

I can't login to the internet and just start clicking through html pages that begin on your "Gnome Library
Page" (http://help.gnome.org/users/).

Where are the pdf user guide documentations for the various versions of Gnome???

Bill Robillard
Database Administrator
C1235
Puget Sound Naval Shipyard