problems with links on http://developer.gnome.org/

Dear all,

I hope this is the correct address to report the following issues to.
Some of the links on the http://developer.gnome.org/ don't work:

1) On the page
http://developer.gnome.org/
in the "Platform Overview" box, the link "policykit" leads to
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PolicyKit
This page is a redirection page and it says "The contents
of this page has been moved to this page. Please update
your bookmarks and links."  Probably the link on the
d.g.o frontpage should be adjusted.

2) On the page
http://developer.gnome.org/platform-overview/stable/clutter ,
the link "The Clutter Cookbook" points to
http://docs.clutter-project.org/docs/clutter-cookbook/1.0/
but is seems that "docs.clutter-project.org" is not a valid
hostname:

    voss sushi [~] host docs.clutter-project.org
    Host docs.clutter-project.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

Also, I wonder whether I link to d-bus should be added to
the "Platform overview"?

I hope this helps,
Jochen
--