Can't login to https://extensions.gnome.org/accounts/login/

I created an account about a week ago and immediately tried to login. It wouldn't let me saying "Please enter a correct username and password. Note that both fields are case-sensitive." Eventually I tried saying that I forgot my password. It sent me an email; I clicked the link; I typed in the "new" pasword (which was just the old password that was not being recognized) and confirmed it. I got the message that I was successful in changing my password. But it still wouldn't let me login. I think I even tried registering again and it still won't let me login. Today I tried again, and same problem. I went through the same steps but didn't bother registering a third time. Why can't I login?