Some questions

I'm currently testing gnome web and like it very much. I do have some questions.

* Is possible to change the language used for spell checking? I tried adding different languages but the default language for spell checking remains English.
* What is the recommend way to backup and restore?
* Is there an option to choose the download location each time? Right-click save as doesn't always provide the correct file name * Some pages don't seem to render properly, is there a compatibility mode or other solution?