Re: Can not reset password at l10n.gnome.org

El dt 02 de 10 de 2012 a les 14:11 -0300, en/na Guilherme Gondim va
escriure:
> Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> writes:
>
> > I tried resetting my own password and it did work, does it still not
> > work for you?
> >
> > Cheers,
>
> Hello Gil,
>
> I got the same problem. Attached is a screenshot of the page after POST.
>
> Thanks,

Hi,

mmm ... that's weird, I just tried it again and it does work ...

Is your login with OpenID or as a regular user? If the later, which
email did you use? I can not seem to find you. Could you send a link to
your person in D-L? ie http://l10n.gnome.org/users/gforcada/

Cheers,

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net