Re: Broken link

On 27 Sep 2012, at 11:55, Daniel Smith <Daniel Smith ipl com> wrote:

> The page http://developer.gnome.org/hig-book/stable/principles-broad-userbase.html.en has a link to the GNOME Accessibility Project (http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/) which doesn’t work – the most useful similar site I came across was http://developer.gnome.org/accessibility-devel-guide/3.0/index.html.en

I guess it should point to <http://projects.gnome.org/accessibility> now. We don't really maintain that version of the HIG any more, but it's still better not to have broken links in it, so I'll fix this up if nobody else gets there first.

Thanks,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON                        Interaction Designer
+353 1 803 3807                     Systems Experience Design