Disturbing and annoying horizontal scroll bar

  When I make use of Firefox display pages with larger fonts ability, I get an disturbing and
annoying horizontal scroll bar.  On other sites, the lines are wrapped differently when using
that feature.  No horizontal scroll bar pops up.  I find that horizontal scroll bar very
unacceptable with mostly text pages, such as the FAQ or other pages of the documentation.